Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
You can save backups to some local folder, USB drive, networked computer, NAS or place them online to FTP, SFTP or WebDAV server or Google Drive cloud storage.
- create backups or synchronize your files to a local folder, removable USB drive, networked computer or NAS, FTP, SFTP or WebDAV server or Google Drive cloud storage - all completely automatically;
- synchronize two computers directly over Internet or in a local network by using the effective RSync-like algorithm which detects and transfers only the changed parts of files;
- perform bi-directional synchronization with the proper processing of any changes and delete obsolete files;
- create hard link based backups in Apple Time Machine style that combine facilities of full backups with the effectiveness of incremental backups;
- preview files to be processed and change automatically designated actions;
- easily browse the contents of the archive, search and select files and restore them in the original location or to another place;
- keep multiple versions of the same file and restore it for a specified date;
- runs as a Windows service that enables execution even when no user is logged on
@max syncup sync folders sync files google drive
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)