Technitium MAC Address Changer v6.0.5
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Every NIC has a MAC address hard coded in its circuit by the manufacturer. This hard coded MAC address is used by windows drivers to access Ethernet Network (LAN).
This tool can set a new MAC address to your NIC, bypassing the original hard coded MAC address.
- Internet Protocol v6 (IPv6) support added.
- Works on Windows 7 and Windows 8 for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Automatic Update feature added to update software to latest available version.
- Update network card vendors list feature allows you to download latest vendor data (OUI) from IEEE.org.
- Enhanced network configuration presets with IPv6 support allow you to quickly switch between network configurations.
- Command line options with entire software functionality available.
- You can select a preset from specified preset file to apply directly.
technitium mac address changer media access control mac spoof
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)