SlySoft has released a new version of their popular DVD descrambling software AnyDVD. The new version includes the following changes:
- New: The option to remove "annoying adverts and trailers" has been greatly improved: If there are multiple titles with similar length on one disc (e.g., multiple episodes of a TV-Series) this option will jump to the main menu automatically instead of jumping to the episode with the longest running time, so you can choose the episode you wish to be played.
(The option to remove "annoying adverts and trailers" will be further improved in future releases, stay tuned!)
- New: Added support for "Puppetlock protection type 4" as found on "Schlupp vom grünen Stern" (German) to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: CSS Key Archive will now automatically delete old keys using a "least recently used" algorithm.
This prevents, that your registry "fills up" with obsolete CSS key entries.
- Change: CSS Key Archive moved from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE to HKEY_CURRENT_USER. AnyDVD will now work correctly with standard user accounts on Windows 2000/XP.
- Fix: The option to remove "annoying adverts and trailers" could cause certain titles to "hang". Some of these titles were:
History of Wrestlemania I-IX (US)
Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story (US)
Walt Disney Aristocats (German)
Walt Disney Atlantis deluxe edition (German)
Walt Disney Robin Hood (German)
- Fix: AnyDVD can no longer be started more than once in multiple "Fast User switched" sessions on Windows XP.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
You can download the new version at: