VIDEO: Pirate Bay documentary available online for free

Written by James Delahunty (Google+) @ 08 Feb 2013 13:37 User comments (9)

VIDEO: Pirate Bay documentary available online for free Pirate Bay docu posted online for free.
The new documentary, TPB AFK, is premiring at the Berlin International Film Festival. It follows the Pirate Bay's founders around and documents their fight with Swedish authorities, and the U.S. Government.

It covers their eventual arrest and subsequent conviction for copyright violations whilst operating the notorious BiTorrent outfit.

Film Director, Simon Klose, has is sharing three copies of the movie through the Pirate Bay itself. It is available in 480p, 720p or 1080p. If you would prefer to support the filmmakers for making the documentary, you can buy it here.

Don't want to take the time to download it? No problem, just watch it here.

Tags: Pirate Bay

More news

Related news

18.2.2013 14:16

FYI it isn't dubbed, it is english subs only

Buy the ticket, take the ride. -H.S.T.

28.2.2013 15:47

Originally posted by Burnasty:
FYI it isn't dubbed, it is english subs only
Good, I hate dubs.

I'll stick my foot up your ass.

38.2.2013 15:53

lol this isn't your saturday night cartoons guys of course they wouldn't dub it. at most a thing like this would have someone translate in the background. althought it would be funny to hear everything dubbed over in eng with everyone talkin like pirates ^^ aRRRRRR!

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Feb 2013 @ 15:56

48.2.2013 16:10

People actually watch dubbed movies? :-)

58.2.2013 16:33

cool

610.2.2013 11:42

Well, I don't like dubs OR subtitles! Just redo it in English, please, although I did find it interesting to hear, uh, I guess Swedish?? I was surprised how many of their words were just bastardized English words!! I could almost understand a large part of it...

Geordie in Houston...

721.2.2013 3:14

Oh, FFS! Learn to read! Reading subtitles is part of a movie experience. And an enjoyable one at that.

I'm guessing all of you complaining about 'reading' must be...<20yo? I also want to see your last school grades.

Someone told me once that theres a right and wrong, and that punishment would come to those
who dare to cross the line.
But it must not be true for jerk-offs like you.
Maybe it takes longer to catch a total asshole.

821.2.2013 3:22

After I saw this I watched we are legion. Kind of interesting.

Buy the ticket, take the ride. -H.S.T.

921.2.2013 5:00

give it time and there will be a dubbed version on pirate bay itself.

if the dubbing is done right it can sound ok but no one likes to listen to porkey pig.

i can also read subtitles,my last school grades (in 2001) were shocking basically cause i was removed from the school for the last 5weeks and not allowed to attend exams.when i did attend school all the time i was getting B & C's with little effort did get some A's but they required a tiny bit of effort.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.