'Xbox Addiction' leads to beating by sex deprived girlfriend

Written by Andre Yoskowitz (Google+) @ 15 Mar 2013 21:16 User comments (20)

'Xbox Addiction' leads to beating by sex deprived girlfriend A sex deprived girlfriend was arrested this week for assaulting her boyfriend in the middle of a supermarket.
Heather Hayes walked into the supermarket, nude from the waist down and assaulted her boyfriend claiming that he would not have sex with her due to being addicted to his Xbox 360.

Hayes says her boyfriend had been playing his console for days with friends and refused to have sex with her.

The man, Eric Zuber, had run to the supermarket to call the police after Hayes bit him and grabbed him by the testicles, say authorities.

Hayes has been charged with indecent exposure, simple assault, open lewdness, and harassment.

115.3.2013 22:12

That sucks to be him. I dont care what game it is, there is NO GAME ON THE PLANET that I would keep playing and pass up sex. no way no how

215.3.2013 22:16

wtf lmao!

315.3.2013 22:19

i will bet 100 to 1 it was halo!!!!!

415.3.2013 23:11

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned......

515.3.2013 23:26

Oh, my word.

Congrats on being just about THE most amusing call any of those officers ever went out on; he's not living that one down too soon.

616.3.2013 1:30
conker989
Unverified new user

Originally posted by 1nsan3:
i will bet 100 to 1 it was halo!!!!!
ill take that bet it was probably black ops 2

716.3.2013 1:58

Here's the picture of both of them

This explains alot..... Unfortunately

816.3.2013 2:01

Originally posted by 1nsan3:

Eh, I think most mundane tasks would take priority on my list above "Sex with psycopath."

916.3.2013 2:10

I wonder how much this would be worth as an advertisement for Microsoft ;)

1016.3.2013 2:53

Originally posted by Bigwillyz:
Here's the picture of both of them

This explains alot..... Unfortunately
Fat girls need love too, but they got to pay.

1116.3.2013 3:17

Originally posted by Bigwillyz:
Here's the picture of both of them

This explains alot..... Unfortunately
she should be given the death sentence for the indecent exposure charge ..... that's put me right off of my breakfast :(

1216.3.2013 8:46

Was this guy gay???

I mean you passed up sex with a women who loved you minus she was being a nut and grabbing yours ???

1316.3.2013 12:17

Originally posted by yussef:
I wonder how much this would be worth as an advertisement for Microsoft ;)
As in what? This could be the slogan.

Playing XBOX is better than sex with a fat crazy chick!

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" ~ Roy Trenneman

1416.3.2013 13:03

Originally posted by 1nsan3:
Call Of Duty

List of all consoles:
PS3-slim 120GB ofw 4.11
PS2-slim hardware modded
PSP-3000 cfw 6.60
PC - Ubuntu Linux

1516.3.2013 13:45

Originally posted by bobiroc:
Originally posted by yussef:
I wonder how much this would be worth as an advertisement for Microsoft ;)
As in what? This could be the slogan.

Playing XBOX is better than sex with a fat crazy chick!

It does have a certain ring to it. I would bet if the Nintendo Wii u changed their slogan to that their sales might skyrocket. A lot of the Nintendo crowd is under 15 anyway. :-)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 16 Mar 2013 @ 13:48

1616.3.2013 14:25
derp3
Unverified new user

Originally posted by 1nsan3:
when you get sex every day it's not that much of a big deal

1716.3.2013 16:17

Originally posted by wheelstb:
A lot of the Nintendo crowd is under 15 anyway. :-)
So is a lot of the so called "Hard-Core" gamers playing rated M games intended for the older crowd.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?" ~ Roy Trenneman

1817.3.2013 0:31

I assume he was online?

WoW had a really negative effect on my relationship. I bet it's not about sex really just attention.

Its a lot easier being righteous than right.

DSE VZ300-
Zilog Z80 CPU, 32KB RAM (16K+16K cartridge), video processor 6847, 2KB video RAM, 16 colours (text mode), 5.25" FDD

1918.3.2013 16:53

Well he obviously couldn't "Control-her"

2019.3.2013 13:52

Originally posted by 1nsan3:
I wouldn't say that until I saw this "woman" :)

UPDATE: Thanks to Bigwillyz's detective work, I doubt this "Heather Hayes 24" is the blonde superbabe. If it were, then I would HAVE to know what Xbox 360 games he plays ;)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 19 Mar 2013 @ 13:59

Latest news

A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies A bug in Chrome allows you to download Netflix movies (25 Jun 2016 15:21)
A group of security researchers have found a vulnerability in Google's Chrome browser that allows downloading movies straight from Netflix. This is obviously not a feature especially the entertainment ....
Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads Three out of four Netflix customers would rather cancel than watch ads (25 Jun 2016 14:05)
For a long time Netflix was adamant on its pricing. No changes were made for a long time and everything seemed to be good. The markets obviously reacted and more expensive deals and original ....
Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers Apple Music left in the dust, Spotify at 100 million subscribers (25 Jun 2016 12:01)
Spotify has told The Telegraph that it has surpassed the 100 million mark in subscribers. Paying subscribers was earlier this year reported to have passed 30 million. Apple meanwhile is having ....
Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera Rumor has it that Apple has cancelled iPhone's dual camera (18 Jun 2016 18:05)
The next iPhone will be a major upgrade to current iPhone 6s. This biyearly full upgrade cycle provides us with a bigger upgrade every two years. But how will Apple update its number one product, ....
OnePlus releases new flagship killer, smaller X discontinued OnePlus releases new "flagship killer", smaller X discontinued (18 Jun 2016 16:11)
The small Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus took the world by storm two years ago by releasing a super cheap flagship smartphone. They called it the flagship killer, and it indeed challenged ....