When the PlayStation 4 (PS4) launches next Friday, November 15, there will be 11 digital entertainment apps available immediately.
The apps available at PS4 launch include:
- Amazon Instant Video - Offering 150,000 titles to rent or purchase.
- Crackle - Sony Pictures Television multi-platform television network delivering original series
- Crunchyroll - For Japanese Anime enthusiasts
- EPIX - Stream more than 3,000 titles on-demand
- Hulu Plus - Unlimited instant streaming of popular shows like Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons etc.
- NBA Game Time - Stay connected to Live out-of-market NBA game action on the PS4 system with NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband on an authenticated basis for subscribers.
- Netflix - It would be immoral not to include Netflix.
- NHL GameCenter LIVE - Instantly stream live out-of-market games in HD quality with your NHL GameCenter LIVE subscription.
- Redbox Instant by Verizon - Verizon subscribers can stream a library of movies and receive 4 DVD or Blu-Ray rental nights every month for new releases at the Redbox kiosk. On-demand available for non-subscribers.
- VUDU - Watch the world's largest selection of HD movies and TV shows,
- YuppTV - 150 Indian TV channels Live and on demand, including a selection of over 600 Movies to watch anytime, anywhere.
Tags: PlayStation 4