Subscribe to AfterDawn's weekly newsletter.
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- high quality chroma upsampling
- high quality scaling (bicubic, mitchell, lanczos, spline etc)
- high quality YCbCr -> RGB conversion
- gamut & gamma correction for display calibration
- full 16bit processing queue
- final 16bit processing result is dithered down to RGB output bitdepth
- bypasses graphics card's video (damage) algorithms
- all work is done via GPU shaders
- no shortcuts, highest quality has priority over anything else
madvr video renderer high quality hq gpu
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)