Vista / Win7 / WinXP
It aims to recover as much data as possible from corrupted TAR archives, but results will vary based on the state of the file.
- Support to fix standard Unix Tar files.
- Support to recover Tar files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of Tar files.
- Support to fix Tar files as large as 2TB(2048GB).
- Support to find and select the Tar files to be repaired on the client computer.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair Tar file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery(or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
NOTE: This is a commercial demo.
datanumen tar repair repair tar tar error
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.