Vista / Win7 / WinXP
- Column selecting, which is very useful when selecting lines of text from a log file (i.e. it allows you to ignore any header portion of a set of log entries when selecting lines for copying or saving).
- Saving and Loading of Grep, Highlighting and Search settings.
- Modifying the default Grep, Highlighting and Search settings.
- Split window viewing.
- Drag-and-drop file loading.
- Viewing multiple files in one continuous view.
- Highlighting of all text that matches the selected text.
- Goto a specific line in the file.
- Save selected text to a new file.
- Save grepped (or filtered) lines to a new file.
- Reload file, which is useful if the file is dynamically changing (this is not like the unix tailing but rather a manual reload of the current file).
- Recently opened files shortcut.
- Separate threads for file viewing, reading, grepping and searching to provide immediate text viewing when loading or searching large files.
- Allow the use of Java Regular Expressions for grep, highlight, and search text patterns.
- Display time string patterns in relative time rather than absolute time. The interface allows one to specify the time string format and the base time from which all other time strings found in the file will be displayed relative
log viewer text viewer windows
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)