Version history for Comodo Dragon Internet Browser
Changes for v31.0 - v31.1
- What's new:
- - New PrivDog version 220.127.116.11
- - Import bookmarks and settings from Google Chrome doesn't work.
- - Dragon menu button and incognito icon are overlapped
- - Digital signature not recognized during update
- - Dragon crashes when importing data from a running Firefox browser
- - The Drag&Drop web search service defaults to google.ro
- - Button cannot be clicked because of the Drag&Drop initial pop-up message
- - Drag&Drop dropboxes overlap the page content when printing to PDF
- - The Drag&Drop initial pop-up message is displayed differently on some pages
Changes for v30.0 - v31.0
- # New:
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 31.0.1650.48.
- - Drag&Drop feature
- # Fixed:
- - HTTP referrer suppression does not work.
- - Themes and Extensions was not synchronized for Google account.
- - Extensions doesn't update
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v30.0
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 30.0.1599.101.
- - Add a new version 22.214.171.124 of the PrivDog extension in the Comodo Dragon.
- What's fixed:
- - Dragon uses Chrome's internal browser addresses ( chrome://history; chrome://extensions; dragon://extensions; chrome://settings; chrome://flags).
- - Dragon communicates with Google server on launch.
- - "Master password" option is checked even if the user does not finish setting it.
- - Dragon internal URLs are not recognised and performs a search in the default search engine (OS: Windows 8.x).
Changes for v126.96.36.199 - v188.8.131.52
- NEW: Dragon is based on Chromium 29.0.1547.76.
- FIX: The setup detects a Dragon.exe process while there is none running.
- ISSUES: The Master Password dialog contains a black border
Changes for v184.108.40.206 - v220.127.116.11
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 27.0.1453.116.
- - Dragon includes PrivDog extension.
Changes for v26.1 - v26.2
- - Dragon crashes when clearing history at exit.
- - Improved compatibility with Chrome extensions (e.g. Speed Dial 2).
Changes for v26.0 - v26.1
- # New:
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 26.0.1410.64.
- # Fixed:
- - Controls in embedded Flash Player videos were not responding.
Changes for v25.2 - v26.0
- Dragon is based on Chromium 26.0.1410.43.
- Master password feature.
Changes for v25.1 - v25.2
- Dragon is based on Chromium 25.0.1364.160.
Changes for v24.1 - v24.2
- Dragon is based on Chromium 24.0.1312.56
Changes for v23.1 - v24.1
- - The browser couldn't be closed while running in incognito mode.
Changes for v21.2 - v23.1
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 23.0.1271.91.
Changes for v21 - v21.2
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 21.0.1180.89.
- - Changed default homepage and search engine to Yahoo.
- - Changed user agent to same value as in Chrome to fix compatibility problems.
- - Open new tab at startup option didn't work.
Changes for v19.0 - v21
- - Dragon is based on Chromium 21.0.1180.75.
- - Secure Connections enforcement.
Changes for v18.3 - v19.0
- Chromium core 19.0.1084.46.
- Theme changing re-enabled.
Changes for v18.1 - v18.3
- * IMPROVED:
- - Chromium core 18.0.1025.168.
- * CHANGES:
- - Yellow blocking page is not shown for web sites with low-validation SSL certificates. But "https" part of address is still painted in yellow color.
- - Changing of themes is forbidden.
- * FIXED:
- - Fixed HSTS that was not working on web sites with low-validation SSL certificates.
Changes for v17.4 - v18.1
- # CHANGED:
- - Chromium core 18.0.1025.152.
- - Right-click menu to hide Site Inspector button added.
- - Right-click menu to hide "Share page" button added.
- # FIXED:
- - Fixed detection in installer if Flash Player is already installed.
- - Installation didn't work correctly if Dragon was launched during silent automatic update.
- - Extension balloon was displayed outside of the Comodo Dragon window.