ExecuteIt! Server v1.5.1
Win2k / Win95 / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
For example, you can start backup scripts at a defined time or in conjunction with ShutDown it is possible to shutdown your computer during your absence.
The usage of ExecuteIt! is not limited to execute applications. It is possible to open every file, which is associated with a program (i. e. word documents) and even DOS programs or scripts can be started.
ExecuteIt! Server has a many more functions than ExecuteIt! Free. The main differences are:
- 1. The ExecuteIt! Server version supports date entries. That means you can specify a start-date for your defined job.
- 2. There are five program modes available:
- Normal: programs, scripts, etc. will be started.
- Start-Stop: programs, scripts or other tasks will be started and stopped again.
- Endless: programs, scripts or other task will be executed everyday at the same time (useful for daily routines)
- Multistart: programs, scripts or other tasks will be executed every x seconds and closed after x seconds again (x means a free adjustable time interval which comes from 1 second up to several months)
- Periodical: programs, scripts or other things will be executed in a specific month or on a specific weekday (i.e. every Thursday, every May, every 13th of the month).
- 3. The ExecuteIt! Server jobs can be organized with help of .eia files.
executeit! executeit execute start run program application
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)