Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It is a very useful personal organizer that can help to make sure you don't forget important events, appointments and so on.
- Contact manager (aka. address book): keep usual information about your contacts; can search your contact list by name, phone, email; deactivate rarely used contacts you don't want to delete.
- Calendar - it's a month calendar and another way to view events (and schedules if activate this option)
- Events manager: you can set alerts using a variety of intervals, when the event is due a pop-up window will notify you and gives you the possibility to snooze the alarm.
- Scheduler: applying the same period rules you can start applications installed on your computer, open documents or web pages.
- Log keeper: you can take notes of events you want to remember, search for notes based on contents and/or date recorded
- Info center: save here any information, data or how-to you want to remember, assign some keywords to it and it will be never forgotten and easy to find.
- Notes: a notepad for auto-saved text, a quick reminder for various stuff
- Password manager: the only password you have to remember is the master password used to encrypt all other secrets.
- Online storage: you can have an online copy of your data as a backup or as an easy way to keep databases synchronized.
- Online check for program updates
- Import data: TotalReminder can import contacts and events from a variety of sources.
- Data synchronization: a powerful synchronization of data between TotalReminders installed on different computers
- Data exchange with TotalReminder - Passwords Windows Phone app, via your OneDrive folder
- Partial synchronization with Live contacts (People) and calendars
- Backup and restore your data
- For every item (contact, event, ...) the creation date and the time of last modifications is kept and it's visible in the respective edit pages.
- Added tools: stopwatch, countdown timer, date-time calculator, name-days manager, sunrise-sunset (and some additional) information for a huge number of locations around the globe, idle processing
- From the tray icon you can open a simple 4 to 12-month calendar (without TotalReminder alarms) just to avoid searching for a printed one.
- Communicator: a separate application using TotalReminder's contacts to send emails with attachments or print snail-mails
totalreminder contacts notes calendar reminders application launcer
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)