Clipboard Extender v0.9 Build 5908
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8
In Windows, typically the clipboard handles one thing at a time, so this extender allows you to keep everything you copy to it.
- Configurable Clipboard History with support for multiple screens.
- Global hot keys (shortcuts) to switch between entries and show history.
- Support for formatted text such as HTML and RTF.
- History stored on disk and loaded every time the computer is turned on.
- Optional clipboard encryption on disk, so that nobody but the current user could access it.
- Preserved history, even if the computer crashes.
- Joining multiple entries with the selected separator.
- Two modes of clipboard preview: small balloon or full history window.
- Shared clipboard for multiple devices in the network.
- Encrypted connection while sharing (using TLS protocol).
- Auto connection to remembered devices.
- Invisible work in the system tray – most features are easily accessible through the context menu.
- Portability – the application can be used from a USB flash drive.
clipboard extender copy items copy text
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)