Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- The download package includes an installation program to add context menus and shortcuts but Zipfocus can operate without installation e.g. on a floppy disk or flash drive.
- A choice of overwrite and extract modes is provided, and individual files can be extracted or omitted.
- An extraction log is maintained to help identify problems should any arise.
- A Progress dialog permits extraction to be paused, resumed and cancelled.
- Standard encryption is supported with five password attempts being allowed by default.
- The archive comment (if any) is displayed below the About information.
- By installing a language file, dialogs and messages can be translated into other languages.
- The executable program shares a common code base with the Zipfusion Self-Extractor and is only about 100KB in size.
zipfocus zip files extract zip
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)