AmoK Exif Sorter v2.6.2
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Digital Cameras store such metadata automatically in most cases. The data includes information about the date when the picture was taken (year, month, day, hour, second) but also information about camera model, aperture, exposure, picture's size, and so on.
This software can be used to change the names of files based on that data, and also to move or copy them to arbitrary folders. AmoK Exif Sorter offers a live preview of the file names, an integrated picture and exif data viewer, drag & drop, thumbnail view, automatic update check, and profiles for different cameras and users.
- Fast renaming of pictures based Exif- and IPTC data
- Support of all Exif / IPTC data ( date picture taken, year, month, week, day, hour, second, size of photo, camera model, camera manufacturer, exposure, aperture, original filename, description, place, keywords, and many more)
- Easy definition of rules for renaming via Tags (%year%, %month%, %day%, ...)
- Photos may be renamed, moved or copied
- Preview of new filenames in real-time
- Assistant for renaming photos
- Processing of single files or directories including sub directories
- Export of Exif and IPTC data as text or xml
- Integrated picture viewer
- Handles thousand of pictures at once
- Drag & Drop support
- Automatic update check
- Profiles for different cameras, users and renaming rules
- 40% faster than AmoK Exif Sorter 1.x
- Independent of operating system (runs on Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Free English support via email
- 100% free for private and commercial use
NOTE: Requires Java Runtime Environment on Windows.
amok exif sorter exif metadata digital cameras jpeg
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)