Image Analyzer v1.36.1
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The program contains both most image enhancement features found in conventional image editors plus a number of advanced features not even available in professional photo suites.
- Automatic brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation adjustment
- Build-in conventional and adaptive filters for noise reduction, edge extraction etc.
- Retouch tools including clone, spot healing and warping brushes
- Retinex filter for reducing shadows and increasing local contrast
- Deconvolution for out-of-focus and motion blur compensation
- Easy red-eye removal
- User specified filters in spatial and frequency domain
- Resize, rotate, crop and warping of images
- Scanner, camera and printer support
- File format support:
Read/write BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, JPEG and JPEG 2000 images
Read CR2, RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS and Matlab files
- Morphological operations
- Color model conversion: RGB, CMY, HSI, Lab, YCbCr, YIQ and PCA
- Distance, Fourier and discrete cosine transformation
- Math expression module for creating and transforming images and advanced "pocket" calculator with equation solver
- Plugin system for adding more specialized features.
image analyzer enhancement editing analysis
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)