Vista / Win7 / WinXP
They are static by design: Apply one step after another and pile layers on top of more layers. Step by step.
The problem starts as soon as you want to go back and change effect or settings that you did many steps ago.
If you like to create new original effects and experiment with image processing you need to be able to change absolutely everything at any time and see the effect of your changes immediately.
Photo Reactor is exactly that. A completely new way of dynamic photo editing with truly parallel processing flow where you can change anything at any time.
- you have a fully dynamic software where time and sequence of steps are a non-issue?
- you can have unlimited layers and effects that also go sideways, not just one on top of another?
- every single effect or adjustment can be re-adjusted at any time without going back?
- you can wrap effects and steps into new super-effect, add your own controls and then use them as just any other single effect?
- you can instantly apply all the effects to other images with a single click?
- you can apply everything you did to folders full of images without creating "macro"
- the output image can be used to process other images?
picture photo edit dynamic parallel
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)