Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
You can merge the two images in many different ways. No need to worry about relative positioning or image size/scaling differences.
- Merge whole pictures with adjustable blending modes.
- Rotate either or both 'source' images before merging them.
- Batch Merge files with a single image - useful for watermarking your favorite images.
- Type up or paste in text of any font, size and color and merge it with an image.
- Smoothly blend in just part of a source image to the final result.
- Copy back the merged result back to a "source" image and rescale or reposition it for remerging. This results in ineresting effects.
- Generate surreal effects on the final image. (see below for examples)
- Set any relative positioning of the images on top, side by side or overlapping. See an example of a quadrant merge.
- The image formats for loading and saving are BMP,JPEG,PNG,TIF,TGA,PCX.
merge watermark overlay images edit images
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)