Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It will make its logs in real-time and even gives you the option to execute a certain application when a specified change occurs.
- Monitor directories for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files in real-time.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden shares).
- Run as a Windows service.
- Optionally execute an application when an event occurs.
- Log the user on the network that made the changes.
- Include/exclude filtering on files being monitored.
- Quickly tell if a directory is available and being monitored.
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is fired.
- Auto updating, import/export and more.
This application requires that you have .NET framework 3.5 SP1 installed.
NOTE: This version of Directory Monitor is for 64-bit versions of Windows only.
directory monitor 64-bit modifications changes deletion
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)