Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / Win98 / WinME / WinXP
You can perform many tasks with IECookieView that you cannot do with related tools, such as:
- Sort the cookies list by any column you want, by clicking the column header. A second click sorts the column in descending order.
- Find a cookie in the list by specifying the name of the Web site.
- Select and delete the unwanted cookies.
- Save the cookies to a readable text file.
- Copy cookie information into the clipboard.
- Automatically refresh the cookies list when a Web site sends you a cookie.
- Display the cookies of other users and from other computers.
- Open the IECookiesView utility directly from Internet Explorer toolbar.
- Change the content of a cookie !
- Export your cookies to Netscape/Mozilla cookies file.
- Block specific Web sites from using cookies through the cookies blocking mechanism of Internet Explorer 6.0.
nirsoft iecookiesview internet explorer cookies
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)