Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The basic idea is to load the program with images, then show and inspect each image and press a key on the keyboard.
The image will then be moved or copied to a folder of your choice corresponding to that key, and the next images is displayed.
- Quickly organize your unsorted images
- Fast keyboard-based workflow
- Multithreaded cache-ahead loading
- Various inspection tools (zoom, flip, rotate)
- Rename or delete files when needed
- Fullscreen mode for minimal distractions
- Highly configurable
- Free, open source
photosift organize photos images
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)