Print Tool Pro v220.127.116.11
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Program packaged as a portable app that can be copied to the desktop or other continent location of any machine where you can right away begin managing printers across your network.
- Manage client side printing and print hardware from a single application, no more struggling between multiple windows and applications.
- Designed to make managing remote clients printers quick and easy, Don't have people spinning their wheels wasting their time and your money on simple repetitive tasks.
- Rely on the known success of Microsoft's PrintUI.dll supported across all platforms and windows devices.
- View, Add or Remove network printers on remote systems inside your network, Even perform large scale printing changes across multiple machines simultaneously including remote print spooler restarting.
- Import large lists of remote clients with ease and make a large selection or print queues spread across an array of servers available for mapping.
- Search for a specific printer from hundreds or even thousands of print queues across numerous servers with ease by queue name or port IP address.
- Initiate a report builder and let the program create a spread sheet of all available print queues across all known print servers, or create a spreadsheet of all printers mapped to all known clients.
- Enable logging and save any and all actions performed in the program to a log file for quick reference of past changes.
- Create a printer batch from scratch or clone an existing machines printers and one click add an assortment of desired printers to one, two or hundreds of clients at a time.
For instructions and information see here.
print tool pro print map
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)