Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It's features include...
- In an expression a lot of information associated to a file can be used
- Name, base name, extension, size, dates et times, dos name, paths etc.
- Selection number (not depending on the position of the file in the list)
- Numeric or non numeric parts of the name
- Information extracted (depending on the file type and the platform)
- Checksum : crc32, md5, sha1
- Fixed text
- System date and time, random values etc.
- Lines extracted from the clipboard
- Lines extracted from text files
- Environment variables
- Case modification (uppercase/lowercase)
- Substring extractions
- String replacements and deletions
- Regular Expressions
- Change date formats
- Move and copy files
- Sub-directories - You can work on a complete directory tree
- Undo & Redo
- Main and thumbnail image visualization
- Usable from command line
siren file manager renamer
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)