Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win95 / Win98 / WinME / WinXP
- Supports almost all Windows platforms including Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP, 2003, Vista and 7.
- Fast and multi-threaded. It can compute a 2 GB file less than 1 minute.
- Supports big files larger than 4 GB.
- Low resource usage. It uses less than 5 MB RAM.
- Don’t require .NET runtime installed. It is a standalone EXE file and the startup is speedy. There are MD5 tools for Windows on the market, but most of them requires .NET runtime and they may take a few seconds to start. This is also the reason I wrote the program.
- Supports “Drag & Drop”. You may either select a file, or drag and drop a file to the program window to get the MD5 hash value.
- Supports verification of original MD5 value and current MD5 value.
- Most important, it is FREE. No spyware or adware bundle.
- Small size, an effective and tiny tool for data security.
winmd5 winmd5free md5 hash checksum verify integrity
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)