Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced ftp tasks that can be scheduled to automatically or to run manually.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server; and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Ftp Command task can run RFC ftp commands in sequence.
- Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
- Email Notification of task failure, based on task exit code.
- Remote Ftp directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp , zip, copy, delete tasks. It can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and then trigger other tasks, if required.
- Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote Ftp directory monitor.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Delete files on schedule, based on wildcards.
ableftp ftp automatic schedule transfer files
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)