Free HTTP Sniffer v1.1
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / WinXP
It's a handy tool that allows you to monitor HTTP traffic in real-time. It can trace wide range of information to find the URLs for all streams on your LAN.
Tools like this can be useful when you want to determine the true source of content. For example, if you are streaming Windows media content from the Internet, you might want to download the streaming video locally for offline viewing later. You can't do this unless you know the source file you are streaming from. Using this tool, it is possible to find it, as long as the streaming is done over the HTTP protocol.
Key features include...
- Capture IP packets on your LAN in Real-time.
- Parse and decode HTTP protocol.
- Support various file type such as HTML, .gif, .jpg, and etc.
- Display and save the urls.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- 100% Spyware FREE. This software does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses.
free http sniffer windows
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)