Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8
NetGraph can monitor the data flows of wired, Wi-Fi and mobile broadband connections, as well as that of the local network and the Internet. It is very useful to keep an eye on the volume of traffic on your network or what you are using on the net.
- Several display modes: graph, progress indicator and numeric values, as well as the combination of these in several sizes
- When using more than one network card, the data source can be selected
- The active tray icon shows information about the most important data in a simple way, even if the program window is hidden
- Supports wired, Wi-Fi and mobile broadband connections
- The display format and the transparency can be selected
- Click-through: it makes the area covered by the NetGraph window visible and clickable by mouse in a fast and simple way
- Shows basic information about the network and offers an easy method to ping multiple IP addresses
- Doesn’t require installation, free to use, it supports Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
The tool is provided by Wintools.info to use for free.
netgraph bandwidth use network internet wifi mobile
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)