Vista / Win2k / Win7 / WinXP
CommView is designed to be used with a wired network, whereas CommView for WiFi will add functionality for wireless networks too. The software includes a VoIP analyzer for in-depth analysis, recording and playing of SIP and H.323 voice communications.
Some of CommView's features include...
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Map packets to the application that is sending or receiving them.
- View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and network nodes charts and tables.
- Generate traffic reports in real time.
Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, and Tcpdump formats, export packets in hex and text formats.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, etc.
- Create your own plug-ins for decoding any protocol.
- Exchange data with your application over TCP/IP.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- Capture loopback traffic (a new, unique feature in version 4.1).
commview network administration packet analysis
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)