Win2k / Win98 / WinNT / WinXP
Use it to see what's happening on your Dial-up/DSL or Cable connected on your PC. Check if there is data transferred when you don't want it.(Spyware, backdoors, whatever) Or use it to keep control over your transfer volume....
- Transfer Volume Monitor & Mini-Monitor.(Transparancy supported on XP/Win2K)
- Avg/Maximum Download Speed
- Avg Upload Speed
- Tracking of the used volume in the last x days, months, since the 14th...
- Selective networkadapter logging.
- (Dial-up/Adsl/Ethernet Adapters)
- Builtin Graphics showing up- & download volumes
- Bar-, Area- & Linecharts
- Per Day, Week, Month, Year.
- Charts showing download speeds
- Logging of volume in database
- Export function of data to CSV-file format
- Simple installation
- Installs to load with windows (shortcut in startup folder)
- Fully compatibile with Windows 98, NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and XP.
- Runs in the system tray.
down2home dsl adsl cable modem dialup monitor
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)