SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer v2.9.1
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / WinXP
The tool can be used for analysing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections, capturing all network data for analysis. It supports a wide variety of low level protocols: AH, ARP, ESP, ICMP, ICMPv6, IGMP, IP, IPv6, IPX, LLC, MSG, REVARP, RIP, SAP, SER, SNAP, SPX, TCP and UDP.
- Wors in promiscuous mode to capture all network packets.
- Decodes packets and displays them in an easy to read format.
- Lets you build custom packets and send them into the network.
- Offers a flexible traffic filtering system. Any filter can be inclusive or exclusive.
- Reconstructs packets into flows so you can easily see a complete data exchange of the Telnet, POP3, SMTP, IMAP, FTP, HTTP and other protocols.
- Lets you monitor loopback connections within the system.
softperfect network protocol analyzer administration
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)