Wi-Fi Scanner v4.2 build 167
Win10 / Win7 / Win8
It provides a bunch of useful information about detected Wi-Fi networks including the SSID, signal strength and quality, MAC Address, channel, maximum achievable data rate and more.
- Simple, fast wireless network search
- Support for 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n
- Support for 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Support for 20, 40, 80, 160 and 80+80 MHz channel widths
- Display detailed information for wireless network: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, achievable and maximum data rate, encryption, channel utilization, clients etc.
- Show detailed description of information elements (IE)
- Detect security standards WEP, WPA or WPA2 for wireless networks
- Support for WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.0
- Device name and model number discovery of access points
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form
- Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network
- Customizable graph color for any wireless network
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.)
- Connect to detected networks
- Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware)
- Display wireless connection parameters
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables
- Manage wireless connection profiles
- Disconnect/connect wireless adapters
This download provides a time-limited trial.
wi-fi scanner 802.11a/b/g/n/ac ssid quality signal strength mac address
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)