Win10 / Win7 / Win8
Remote Manager currently supports remote connections using PuTTY, TightVNC and Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Supports PuTTY, TightVNC, and Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Small form factor fits neatly anywhere on your desktop with a tray icon for access if it is hidden behind other applications
- Capable of being pinned to the top of the screen so that other applications can’t hide it
- Shows a quick overview of each connection in a tool tip before making the connection
- Allows you to open an entire group of PuTTY windows simultaneously, and arrange them usefully on any of your screens
remote manager remote desktop manage remote
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)