VPN (stands for Virtual Private Network) is a technology that is commonly used to connect remote workers and telecommuters to main office's local area network, securely.
Using a VPN connection between remote workstation and an office network will create a secure connection between the two and typically the telecommuter using VPN client can see the office network exactly as he/she could see the network when being connected locally to the network (i.e. all shared drives, servers, printers, etc are visible).
- 02/13/2019SoftEther VPN Client v2019.02.13
- 02/04/2019BlackBelt Privacy Tor+WASTE+VidVoIP 8.2019.02.1 (PostFF57)
- 02/02/2019X-Proxy v22.214.171.124
- 09/20/2018Hotspot Shield v7.12.2
- 09/07/2018Betternet v4.4.1
Keywords: vpn virtual private network secured lan remote connection