Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Windows Explorer integration
- Open source, study the code
- Uses AES with 256bit keys
- Detects data tampering
- Very lightweight, does not slow down your machine
- Easy to use and easy to install.
- Optional file backup before encryption
- Encrypt and decrypt directories as well as individual files
- Protect against keyloggers, supports on screen keyboard
- Encrypt files in Onedrive, Dropbox and similar services
- Supports Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10. Both 32bit and 64bit versions
- No backdoors, no malware
- Well designed FortMachine.dll cryptography library available for developers
- It's possible to buy a licence exception to use FortMachine.dll in closed source products
- Fort has it's own file associations, double click an encrypted file to decrypt it.
fort encrypt files decrypt files windows explorer
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)