Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Bart has been observed in the wild since June 2016. It changes the filenames of encrypted files to add ".bart.zip" to the extension of files. It then changes the Destkop wallpaper to explain how you can recover your files, but you are better off not following those instructions!
This tool can decrypt files that were encrypted by Bart, but it does need one vital ingredient. You require an original copy of a file and an encrypted copy. So for example, if you have a copy of a word document on a USB key and on your PC, and the PC copy has been encrypted, you can use the original and the encrypted file to help decrypt all of your files. You can also find original files in other places, like a backup directory, cloud storage, or perhaps on a camera or phone.
This tool is provided for free use by the good folks at Avast!
- Avast Decryption Tool for AlcatrazLocker
- Avast Decryption Tool for CrySIS
- Avast Decryption Tool for Globe
- Avast Decryption Tool for NoobCrypt
- Avast Decryption Tool for BadBlock
- Avast Decryption Tool for BadBlock (64-bit)
- Avast Decryption Tool for Crypt888
- Avast Decryption Tool for Legion
- Avast Decryption Tool for SZFLocker
- Avast Decryption Tool for TeslaCrypt3
avast decryption tool for bart bart ransomware encrypted decrypt
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)