Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Creates virtual PC environment and boots up USB drive for test
- Locks USB drive from Windows and other apps to avoid writes from outside the simulation
- Redirects all writes to the USB inside the simulation to a temporary file (creates snapshot at simulation start)
- Creates temporary virtual hard drive for compatibility and better simulation of a real PC
- Compress virtual HDD to reduce it size almost to 0 and speed it creation up
- Can work both with flash and HDD drives connected by USB/SATA/IDE/SCSI/etc.
- Discover an installed copy of QEMU as well as copied into the Components\ folder and offer to use it instead of an internal one
bootable usb test bootable usb verify usb
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)