BatteryMon v2.1 build 1009
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Graphically see the charge / discharge rate
- Diagnose problem battery cells with detailed statistics
- Compare and measure your batteries' performance with expected discharge rates
- See the critical discharge point for your batteries
- Uniquely identify battery packs for tracking purposes or system inventories
- Log the performance of a battery for later reference
- See the status of each individual battery pack, when multiple batteries are in use
- Battery charge level is graphed in real time, along with an extrapolated trend line and comparison trend line.
- A log file is maintained of the battery charge level and other statistics for later analysis.
- Configurable sample period.
- A comprehensive help file.
- Detailed system and status information about each battery installed (see below).
- interface to BurnInTest in order to evaluate battery performance, while under load.
This software is free to use for personal use only, but for commercial use you will need to acquire a license.
batterymon battery monitor ups
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)