Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Unlike similar 'game boosting' tools, Chris-PC Game Booster is not a temporarily run tool that disables processes and services and attempts to free up as much resources as possible while you are gaming. Those tools return the system to the previous state once you are done.
Instead, this utility actually changes the Windows configuration and the developer claims it can result in faster access to RAM, GPU/CPU, storage disks and cache memory, as well as getting more from your network performance. The changes it makes can be reversed by clicking "Restore" in the app.
Take a look at its feature list:
- Improved graphical user experience in games without the need of upgrading to expensive new hardware (CPU/GPU/RAM): higher display frame rates, smoother graphics animations and better read/write access times to storage drives;
- Better online multiplayer games experience, without network lags.
- No game patching: Anti-cheat mechanisms of games will not treat Chris-PC Game Booster as a cheating software.
- Restore option to previous Windows settings: Convenient for keeping compatibility with other programs that you use frequently.
- Increases the speed of all internet connection types such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up.
- Advanced software based over-clocking feature which enhances memory speed, CPU prioritization of full screen applications and internet speed for games.
- Optimizes your computer hardware with 1 click to allow games to run faster and increases the speed of your internet connection for faster downloads and speed.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
chris-pc game booster optimize windows registry game performance speed up gaming stop lagging
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)