PassMark KeyboardTest v3.2 build 1001
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
The down and up stroke of each key is registered and highlighted on a graphical image of a keyboard. Each time a key is pressed a variety of state information is updated in the window and on the keyboard picture.
- A comprehensive help file.
- Both the down stroke and the up stroke are highlighted in different colors.
- Measurement of the keyboard repeat and depress times.
- Display of BIOS keyboard code and Windows scan codes.
- Language independent testing by using BIOS scan codes.
- Allows creation of your own custom keyboard layouts.
- Support for up to 100 keyboards.
- Downloadable keyboard layouts (see the layout download page )
- Testing of compound keys, like a ".COM" or ".WWW" key
- Batch mode testing (with the /b command line parameter)
- Logging of keyboard serial numbers, operator ID and pass / fail results to disk (in batch mode).
- Display options for testing row and column short circuits (in batch mode).
- Ability to test for under or over-responsive keys by specifying a number of required keystrokes (in batch mode).
- Display options for mouse buttons. Both for mice embedded in the keyboard and external mice.
- Support for all connector types, ( PS/2, Wireless & USB keyboards).
- A function to flash the three keyboard LED, Num Lock, Caps lock and Scroll lock.
- Measurement of the delay between key presses.
Download provides a limited trial.
passmark keyboardtest keyboardtest test keyboard
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)