MiniTool Partition Wizard Free v11.6
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk.
Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Extend Partition, Split Partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Change Font.
- Convert MBR Disk to GPT Disk
- Convert GPT Disk to MBR Disk.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Fully support UEFI boot.
- Extend partition with one step.
- Split one partition into two safely.
- FULLY Support 4096-byte-sector-based hard drive.
- Align all partitions or align a specified partition to optimize hard drive performance.
- Resize/Move Partition: Easily resize/move partition without data loss.
- Create, Format, Delete Partition.
- Convert Partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Hide and Unhide Partitions, set active partition, label drive letter.
- Hot Extend Partition without reboot.
- Change cluster size without data loss.
- Partition Copy: Copy entire partition to unallocated space with high performance file-by-file. moving technology. Backup or move data without any data loss.
- Partition Recovery: Scan disk to restore deleted or damaged partitions.
Hard Disk Copy: Copy an entire disk to a different diskquickly and easily with data clone technology. Backup disk data without data loss.
- Support Windows 32/64 bit Operating Systems.
- Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration to preview changes before apply.
- Support RAID.
- Support single disks or partitions larger than 2 TB
- Support up to 32 hard disks within one system.
- Set partition as primary.
- Set partition as logical.
- Rebuild MBR.
- Disk Surface Test.
- Partition Surface Test.
- Change Partition Serial Number.
- Change Partition Type ID.
minitool partition wizard home edition fat32 ntfs
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.