Vista / Win10 / Win2k / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
You can use this tool to have a bird's eye view of what programs are responsible for using up the most or least storage space, potentially helping you to find out why you seem to have so little free space.
Among its features are...
- Freeware for private and commercial use
- Determine the size of folders and sub-folders on drives, media storages, CD/DVDs, network shares...
- Fast scan algorithm
- Scan file and folder paths with an overall length of up to 32,000 characters and file and folder names containing Unicode characters
- Scan an unlimited number of files and folders
- Scan your hard drive for hard links, junctions and symbolic links
- Show the number of file and/or folder of all files and subfolders
- Display the file size in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes and Gigabytes
- Print the folder tree
- Save the folder tree and information into a text file
- Start GetFoldersize and scan folders right from the windows explorer context menu
This is the portable version of GetFoldersize, that requires no installation.
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)