Pazera Free Uninstaller v1.1
Vista / Win2k / Win7 / Win98 / WinME / WinNT / WinXP
Free Uninstaller starts up slightly faster than system applet and contain some additional features. The main task of the program is removing applications installed with Windows system and removing invalid entries from uninstall list.
The most important features of the Free Uninstaller:
- Removing/uninstalling multiple programs at once. Just select desired applications on the list and click Uninstall or Remove button. (To select multiple programs use Ctrl key.)
- Removing invalid entries from the system uninstall list.
- Saving and loading uninstall lists to/from FUN_LIST files.
- Highlighting invalid elements and/or system components.
- Displaying detailed informations about every installed program (name and version, size, producer name, producer web page, comments, uninstall command etc.)
- Sorting list. Ascending or descending.
- "Clickable" registry and www links.
- Large number of options.
- Advanced searching.
- Searching program name and program producer with Google, Yahoo! Search, Live.com (MSN).
- Displaying registry entries created by selected program's installer. (Details window).
- Exporting displayed list to the HTML file and copying selected elements to the Clipboard.
- Generating backup of the system uninstall list to a REG file.
- Saving and restoring user settings.
- Supported languages: english, polish.
- 100% freeware - for commercial and non-commercial use. No adware. No spyware.
pazera free uninstaller add remove programs applications
1License and operating system information is based on latest version of the software.
(No user ratings yet)