Version history for Areca Backup (64-bit)
Changes for v7.4.9 - v7.5
- Fixed the issue that prevented archives from being created when there were only deleted files (no new files);Fixed a minor issue when reconnecting to a FTP server.
Changes for v7.4.8 - v7.4.9
- - Fixed compression issue that could occur with filenames containing line breaks.
Changes for v7.4.7 - v7.4.8
- - Fixed encryption issued which could occur with recent versions of JREs
Changes for v7.4.6 - v7.4.7
- Fixed a performance regression introduced in v7.4
Changes for v7.4.5 - v7.4.6
- - Fixes a concurrency issue that could occur when creating temporary files
- - Minor improvements.
Changes for v7.4.4 - v7.4.5
- - Fixes the SFTP kerberos dialog box issue with Java7
- - Fixes SWT issues on 64 bit JREs
Changes for v7.4.3 - v7.4.4
- Fixes a compatibility issue with Java-8
- Chineese translation update.
Changes for v7.4.2 - v7.4.3
- - Fixes a bug that could occur on Posix systems when the file's owner group was empty
- - New '%BACKUP_TYPE%' dynamic tag for post-processors (full/incremental/differential)
- - Ability to limit Areca's throughput when writing files
- - If 32 and 64 bits Java environments are installed on the system, Areca will use the 64 bit by default (windows only)
- - Areca can now use up to 1GB RAM.
Changes for v7.4.1 - v7.4.2
- Fixes a bug in Delta storage that could generate 'out of memory' errors when reading large files.
Changes for v7.4 - v7.4.1
- Minor memory optimizations
Changes for v7.3.9 - v7.4
- Fixed issues that could occur on temporary files in multi-users environment
- Areca now attempts to locate your archives when importing backup configurations
- Minor memory optimizations when handling large directories
- Max memory that can be used by Areca has been increased from 256MB to 512MB.
Changes for v7.3.8 - v7.3.9
- Better error management when reading metadata
- Cleaner configuration import window
- Fixed a bug that occurred when using the '-date' switch in the command line tool
Changes for v7.3.7 - v7.3.8
- Additional integrity checks after archive merges
- Fixed memory management issue when recovering
- Prevent from modifying backup scheme (full, differential, incremental) when resuming an interrupted backup