Version history for AutoHotkey
Changes for v1.1.27.06 - v1.1.27.07
- Fixed default size of Gui with +Parent to not be restricted by parent [broken by v1.1.27.05].
- Fixed controls not redrawing if a separate Tab control is shown/hidden immediately after the control was invalidated (such as when showing/hiding multiple controls at once).
Changes for v1.1.13.00 - v1.1.13.01
- Fixed variadic function calls with named values for required parameters.
Changes for v1.1.12.00 - v1.1.13.00
- Ported StrSplit() from v2 alpha.
Changes for v1.1.11.02 - v1.1.12.00
- Optional parameters can be omitted by writing two consecutive commas, as in InStr(a, b,, 2). Unlike previous versions, this now works for objects (including COM objects) and built-in functions. [a,,b] can be used to create a sparse array.
- Object properties can now be set using variadic syntax, as in x[y*]:=z, where y contains an array of keys/indices or parameters.
Changes for v1.1.11.01 - v1.1.11.02
- Fixed GuiControl/Get to accept the ClassNN of a ComboBox's child Edit. Specifying the HWND of a ComboBox's child Edit was already supported as a means of identifying the ComboBox.
Changes for v1.1.11.00 - v1.1.11.01
- Fixed InputBox default width/height (broken by v1.1.11.00 - commit 7373cc6443).
- Fixed DllCall arg type validation to handle SYM_OBJECT safely, and to respect #Warn UseUnset (when var name is not a valid type).
- Changed VarSetCapacity(var) to never warn about uninitialized vars.
Changes for v1.1.10.01 - v1.1.11.00
- Added support for %A_LineFile% in #Include.
- Reduced the file size of AutoHotkeySC.bin by reducing the resolution of the (rarely used) filetype icon.
- Fixed class X extends Y to allow Y to be defined after X.
- Developed by fincs: AutoHotkey is now DPI-aware. The Gui commands automatically compensate when DPI is not 96. See Gui -DPIScale.
Changes for v1.1.10.00 - v1.1.10.01
- Improved RegRead to support REG_BINARY values larger than 64K.
- Improved RegWrite to support REG_BINARY/REG_MULTI_SZ values larger than 64K.
- Fixed Process Close (and possibly other things) on Windows XP.
Changes for v1.1.09.04 - v1.1.10.00
- Added basic support for custom Gui control types.
- Revised SoundSet, SoundGet and 'WaveVolume commands to better support Windows Vista and later.
- Fixed Run "
" to not pass the space as part of the args.
- Fixed some issues with reading from console input (CONIN$).
Changes for v1.1.09.03 - v1.1.09.04
- Fixed Gui menu accelerator keys not working when the Gui itself (not a control) has focus.
Changes for v1.1.09.02 - v1.1.09.03
- Fixed two bugs which affected certain assignments where the target variable contains an unflushed binary number but has zero capacity.
- Fixed GuiControl and GuiControlGet acting on the wrong control when given a HWND which does not belong to the current Gui. Instead, the condition is treated as an error.
- Fixed OnMessage functions to set A_Gui and A_GuiControl correctly when the target Gui is a child window.