Version history for BCWipe
Changes for v6.07.4 - v6.07.5
- Fixed error in wiping Internet Explorer history.
- Fixed error in Automatic Update Utility.
Changes for v6.07.3 - v6.07.4
- Added support for Opera v.16+.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Changes for v6.07.2 - v6.07.3
- Improved safeness of directory slacks wiping when wiping system and user profile directories.
- Fixed BCWipe failure when running several wiping tasks at user's logoff.
Changes for v6.07.1 - v6.07.2
- Fixed occasional crash of BCWipeTM process at the end of task executing.
Changes for v6.04.2 - v6.05.1
- Improved registration procedure.
- Fixed bug: Restore Point was wiped but not deleted when wiping a file under certain conditions.
- Fixed error in running an operation that requires administrator privileges from standard user account.
- Fixed error it task queueing.
- Fixed occasional system crash at wiping unused MFT records.
- Fixed minor bug in BCWipe Scheme Editor.
Changes for v6.04.1 - v6.04.2
- Fixed compatibility with latest version of Google Chrome:
- Cookies are now wiped completely.
- User settings are not deleted.
- Fixed error in ‘excluded pattern’ for directory wiping.
- New option included in AutoUpdate utility
Changes for v6.02 - v6.04
- Improved performance of MFT wipi
- ng when wiping files/folders.
- New options for event-based scheduling: logon,
- logoff and startup wiping tasks can now be
- configured to start once a day/week/month.
Changes for v6.01.03 - v6.02
- Added support for Windows 8, including the ability to wipe data on Storage Spaces.