Version history for BFilter
Changes for v1.1.3 - v1.1.4
Changes for v1.1.2 - v1.1.3
- Fixed a DoS in the Windows version when processing out of range dates.
Changes for v1.1.1 - v1.1.2
- Fixed a (non-exploitable) crash that could happen during cache cleanup.
- Fixed a problem with some pages not loading completely.
Changes for v1.1 - v1.1.1
- Fixed a bug leading to false positives that affected YouTube
Changes for v1.0.9 - v1.1
- BFilter now caches external scripts it fetches for analyzing.
- Filtering accuracy was improved.
- Added a workaround for "Error decompressing response" problem with Opera and some websites.
- Windows and Mac OS X build systems now use CMake.
Changes for v1.0.8 - v1.0.9
- Fixed a warning about missing forwarding.xml (Gtk GUI, fresh install).
- Fixed the wrong behaviour of Bypass menu item (Windows GUI).
- Fixed a bug that could lead to false positives.
Changes for v1.0.7 - v1.0.8
- Support for multiple forwarding configurations.
- Support forwarding to a chain of proxies.
- HTTPS hosts can now be (manually) blocked.
- Improved ad detection accuracy.
- Fixed a crash in the gtk GUI when renaming a filter.
- A man page was added to the source package.
Changes for v1.0.6 - v1.0.7
- Fixed a possible deadlock.
- Fixed handling of Expect header.
- Improved ad-detection accuracy.
- Various minor bugfixes.