Version history for Browser Password Decryptor
<<Back to software description
Changes for v11.0 - v12.5
- Improved browser password recovery from all profiles of Firefox & Chrome.
- Major revision with support for recovering IE passwords for popular websites without history. Also fixed false antivirus alerts.
Changes for v9.5 - v11.0
- Major 2019 release with support for password recovery from new Brave browser.
Changes for v8.5 - v9.5
- Major release to support web login password recovery from latest version of Firefox (both 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Version 9.0
- Mega release featuring new Installer as well as support for recovering login passwords from browsers like Microsoft Edge, UC, Torch, Opera etc.
Changes for v6.6 - v7.1
- Minor updates to Installer. Also removed false positive with Antivirus solutions.
- Version 7.0 : 6th Jan 2015
- Mega release with a support to recover stored website passwords from new Firefox login file 'logins.json' starting with version 32. Also integrated Uninstaller into Add/Remove Programs of Windows.
Changes for v6.0 - v6.6
- Removed false positive with various Antivirus solutions
- Version 6.5
- Support for password recovery from SRWare Iron web browser.
Changes for v5.5 - v6.0
- New feature to generate password recovery report in CSV (Comma-Seperated Values) File Format.
Changes for v5.0 - v5.5
- Removed the support for command-line feature as now we have exclusive command-line tool