Version history for Browser Password Dump
Changes for v4.0 - v5.5
- Mega 2017 edition supporting password recovery from latest version of all browsers.
- Version 5.0
- Integrated new installer for easier installation & un-installation.
- Version 4.5
- Major release with the support for recovering login passwords from browsers like Microsoft Edge, UC, Torch, Opera etc.
Changes for v3.5 - v4.0
- Mega release with support for recovering browser passwords on new Windows 10 version.
- Version 3.6: 18th Jul 2015
- New feature added to Installer to dynamically download latest version
Changes for v3.0 - v3.5
- Mega release with a support to recover login passwords from new Firefox login file 'logins.json' starting with version 32.x
Changes for v2.6 - v3.0
- Integrated Uninstaller into Windows Add/Remove Programs, now you can uninstall it in a standard way.
Changes for v2.5 - v2.6
- Removed false positive with various Antivirus solutions
Changes for v2.0 - v2.5
- Support for Password recovery from SRWare Iron web browser
Changes for v1.0 - v2.0
- New feature to save the recovered web browser passwords to TEXT file