Version history for CCEnhancer
Changes for v4.4.1 - v4.4.2
- This version improves browser detection in the Trim feature and updates several translation files.
Changes for v4.3.2 - v4.4
- Several user interface tweaks, including better high-DPI monitor support
- Fixed issue where an extra winapp2.ini would remain in CCEnhancer’s folder
- Fixed issue causing control tooltips not to appear
- Fixed issue causing some tooltips not to translate
- Updated Hungarian and German translations
Changes for v4.2 - v4.3
- Updated Russian, Italian, Dutch and Georgian translations
- Fixed several untranslatable menu items
- Minor bug fixes related to date handling and memory use
Changes for v4.0 - v4.2
- Slightly flattened, more colorful user interface
- Now using bigger and more legible fonts
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese and German localizations
- Fixed issue preventing Custom Entries from being removable
- Can now automatically trim the winapp2.ini file after downloading (beta)
Changes for v3.9 - v4.0
- Added “alternative download URL” option for users who cannot access the primary download server, which is blocked by tyrannical governments. (Hey, Russia!)
- Unwanted winapp2.ini file is now removed from CCEnhancer’s directory after updating
- Better connection checking and update mirror failover mechanism
- Minor bug fixes and code improvements
Changes for v3.7 - v3.9
- Tooltip text is now translated correctly.
- Updated Bulgarian and Russian translations.
- Winapp Debug tool now reports the correct number of detected issues.