Version history for CDisplayEx (64-bit)
Changes for v1.10.28 - v1.10.29
- Vibrance color correction.
- PDF: Fixed some incompatibilities with various file formats.
- PDF: Fixed Anti-Aliased Fonts.
- Updated Webp v4.1.
- translation: Vietnamese .
Changes for v1.10.25 - v1.10.28
- Improved Automatic color correction (White balance and sensitivity).
- RGB Gamma adjustment.
Changes for v1.10.12 - v1.10.25
- Prevent possible corruption of configuration file.
- HotFix: Application can hang when fast flipping.
- Fix a scrolling effect when opening book.
- Hotfix: Crash when clearing history.
- Fix skipping page when fast flipping.
- Portuguese translation.
- Reduced installer file size.
- WebP is now working again in the shell extension.
- Totally rewritten shell extension, faster and better image quality.
- Fix explorer crash when calculating thumbnails on Windows 8. This was mainly caused by the webp library (removed from the shell extension for now).
- Fixed "next volume" action, when archive is emty.
- Updated unrar libraries.
- Intaller: added an "Uninstallable" option (mainly for portable app).
- Fix Shell Extension, it was not calculating thumbnails in certain situations.
- Improved shell Extension to display cover from compressed archives (zip, rar, 7z) not activated by default.
- Improved shell Extension to display WebP images. not activated by default.
- Fixed rare bug when reading comic from CDROM.
- Fit to screen mode is now configurable.
- Improved Russian translation.
- Fixed Japanese mode: keep keyboard mapping.
- Fixed keyboard shortcut helper for "TAB" support.
- Fixed invisible window when second monitor is not plugged.
- Some cosmetic improvements.
- Default scroll attempts before changing page is now set to 0.
- Fix a image quality on the first page when opening a cbz with lanczos.
- Improved Animated Gifs support.
- Fix rare bug on CB7 files.
- Fix rare bug on black image and automatic color correction tool.
- Hotfix: Can't read pdf.
- Support of animated GIF
- Support of animated WebP
- Automatically resume file (option).
- Fixed a bug preventing thumbnail to be displayed.
- Fixed a bug on Windows XP, help menu was hidden.
- Disable automatic color correction on thumbnails.
- Disable window size limit.
Changes for v1.10.11 - v1.10.12
- Page caching size is now configurable.
- Page caching is activated by default.
- Improved German translation.
- Fix a bug in double page mode and "last page" action.
Changes for v1.10.10 - v1.10.11
- Pages caching option is now using background threads, this prevents unpleasant delays during reading.
Changes for v1.10.9 - v1.10.10
- Fix rare bug with Lanczos algorithm on certain images.
- Updated Hungarian language support.
Changes for v1.10.8 - v1.10.9
- Adjust pages height in double page mode.
- Update Leap Motion libraries.
- New option to hide the toolbar.
- Fix: Restore last window position at startup.
- Fix: Restore fullscreen state on the last screen.
Changes for v1.10.6 - v1.10.8
- fix rare bug with Lanczos algorithm on certain images
Changes for v1.10.3 - v1.10.4
- Page caching option, to calculate next file in background (disabled by default).
- Lanczos and linear resamplers are now 2 times faster.
- You can adjust the quality of Lanczos algorithm.
- Zooming is now faster.
- Disable the ESC hardcoded key, so you can now decide his behaviour.
- Fix the bugs regarding the "load next/prev file" action.
- Hungarian language support.
- "Check for update" action is back (menu > help).
Changes for v1.10.2 - v1.10.3
- Japanese mode improved, all interface is now adapted for right to left reading when this mode is selected.
- Slovenian language support
- Fix a bug in the "fit to screen" mode, it was skipping one page when reading.
Changes for v1.9.16 - v1.10.2
- fix Windows XP SP3 compatibility
- fix RAR5 encrypted files.
- Faster JPEG, PNG, GIF images decoding.
- Support for RAR5 CBR files.
- Faster RAR decompression.
- Support for WEBP 0.4 images.
- Updated translations (DE ES FR IT NL)
- Fix rare bug when installing Shell Extention on old systems.
- Fix rare bug displaying some GIF images.
- Option to clear history when the application closes.
- Option to hide on-screen informations.
- Option: Slow scrolling on long key press.
- The slideshow function scroll down instead of changing page.
- Remember thumbsbar size.
- Smaller installer.
Changes for v1.9.15 - v1.9.16
- Fix a small bug in configuration editor that prevents changing scroll size.
Changes for v1.9.14 - v1.9.15
- A bug introduced in version 1.9.13 that slows down the loading of comic archives has been fixed.
Changes for v1.9.12 - v1.9.14
- Option to activate the Leap motion manually.
Changes for v1.9.9 - v1.9.12
- fix incorrect page count in some cases.
Changes for v1.9.8 - v1.9.9
- This release fix some rare bugs on png files.
Changes for v1.9.7 - v1.9.8
- Rotate all images
- Fix a crash when reading a comic book created under osx
- Fix a crash when a png file have a wrong jpeg file extension.
- Fix some rares bugs.
Changes for v1.9.6 - v1.9.7
- This version adds support for PDF in Win64 build.
- Note that it was already possible to read PDF with the Win32 version.
Changes for v1.9.5 - v1.9.6
- This new version improves the double page feature, considering that a picture with a landscape orientation is already a double page.
Changes for v1.9.4 - v1.9.5
- This version has no new features, but significantly improves the performances decoding jpeg images.
- You immediately feel the difference, especially with 64-bit version.
Changes for v1.9.3 - v1.9.4
- Scroll size is now configurable.
- The left an right scrolling actions are configurables.
- New languages for those countries:
- - Japan
- - Czech
- - Arabic
- - German
- Shell extension: fix .webp and .cbt covers.
- Support Tiff images